Welcome to our Student Home Page
Please follow the following instructions:
Current Students – First time users:
*This information must match your school records.
- Go to http://www.uniongraduatecollege.edu/
- Click on Current Student
- Click on MyUGC
- Click on ‘Create a New Account’
- Enter your SSN or Student ID *
- Enter Your Name*
- Enter Your Last Name *
- Answer the security question#
- Click Next
Confirm that the e-mail on record is correct.
If your e-mail is incorrect you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to update your record in order to proceed with the MYUGC Login process.
Memorize your USERNAME
- Enter a password. This information is not related to any other UGC password you use. You may, if you wish, use the same password.
Click on ‘Submit’
Wait for an e-mail from email@example.com that should not take more than 5 minutes; once received click on the link that the e-mail contains. If you cannot click on the link, cut and paste the information in a browser address field.
- Once the authentication e-mail is received, locate the URL and click on it.
- Click ‘Student Login’ on the Account Created Screen.
- Enter your Username and password
- Click on ‘LOGIN’
* The SSN is only used for authentication.
# What is the name of your elementary or primary school? is a security question that you will be prompted for in case, later on, you need to reset your password.
As we transition to utilizing MyUGC please report any data inconsistencies to the appropriate department (Student Accounts, Financial Aid, Registrar, Admissions, etc).
- In order to use myugc.uniongraduatecollege.edu it is recommended that you allow pop-ups.
- Ensure that you are using your ‘official’ UGC first and last name.
- MyUGC Portal may not function properly if you are using a non-supported browser.
- Recommended browsers with minimum supported browser versions include Internet Explorer 6.0 and Firefox 1.0 for Windows. Also, Safari 3.0 and Firefox 1.0 for Macintosh users.
- Slow internet connections will prevent you from accessing the Student Portal.
What are you able to do within the Student Portal?
If you have any questions, please use the contact information in the "My Campus" tab or email links throughout the site.
- Review your personal information and calendar under the "My Profile" menu
- Review your grades and schedule under the "Academics" menu
- Review or pay your account balance, and print a receipt under the "My Finances" menu
- And much more!