Earn an MBA in Healthcare Management in Union Graduate College’s AACSB and CAHME Accredited Program
The power of an MBA. The passion of healthcare.An MBA in Healthcare Management from Union Graduate College prepares you for the rigors of business and the service of healthcare.
The curriculum provides students with a solid base of business fundamentals through required core courses, along with coursework specializing in the healthcare industry. Courses for the MBA in Healthcare Management degree are available online or on-site at Union Graduate College. Curriculum The program offers a combination of business theory and hands-on experience in practical healthcare business applications, preparing students for business leadership positions in a broad range of disciplines in the vibrant healthcare industry.
- As one of only 28 programs in the country to offer dual AACSB and CAHME accreditation, Union Graduate College’s MBA in Healthcare Management is a degree that sets you apart with a distinct competitive edge.
- Full-time students generally complete the Healthcare Management MBA program in two years, but many accelerate their completion through accepted waivers for courses successfully completed at other schools.
- UGC healthcare management students successfully attain high-quality paid internships with well-known and respected regional healthcare organizations such as Capital District Physician’s Health Plan, Albany Medical Center and The Stratton Veteran’s Administration.
- Our graduates enjoy highly visible and successful careers with organizations such as Mount Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic, NYU Medical Center and Veterans Administration Healthcare System.
- Our MBA in Healthcare program’s CAHME accreditation provides you with access to prestigious postgraduate administrative fellowships at some of the nation's top healthcare systems.
- Healthcare management classes are composed of executives, clinicians and recent graduates providing rich learning opportunities and career connections.
- The MBA in Healthcare Management is available online, as well as on-site during evening classes, to accommodate working professionals.